STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
We believe in one God, the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. We believe He is eternal and uncreated, God Almighty.
We believe that Jesus came down from heaven to be born of the virgin Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit, thus He became fully man though He remained fully God. We believe He was crucified and died for the sins of the world, and rose on the third day. All those who accept His sacrifice on their behalf and repent of their sins will be forgiven and will receive new life in Him. We believe Jesus is the only way to salvation and eternal life.
We believe in the Holy Spirit who is one with God the Father and God the Son. We believe He dwells within those who have been forgiven of their sins through the blood of Jesus Christ, and that He is our Teacher and Guide into all truth.
We believe the Bible to be the written Word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit and recorded by the prophets of old. We believe its principles transcend time and culture and are the basis for all faith and practice in life.
We believe the whole body of Christian believers throughout the world to be the one true Church.
We believe Jesus is coming again for His Bride, the Church.
We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the judgment, and the life of the world to come.
Our core set of values that gives us direction to accomplish our mission
1. We Act In Bold Faith - To reach our community with the Gospel of Jesus, we will set impossible goals, take bold steps of faith and watch God move.
2. We Honor Each Other - We freely give honor to every individual because of the calling and potential God has placed inside each person.
3. We Lead the Way In Generosity - Our church will joyfully give sacrificially to the work of God.
4. We Are United Under the Vision - We promote unity and defend the vision given to the Pastor and Board of Elders.
5. We Are All Ministers - We will encourage everyone to actively participate in ministry relating to our mission.
6. We Press Toward the Future - We will continually increase our capacity by structuring for where we want to go, not where we are.
7. We Worship Authentically - We place value on creating a worship atmosphere that boldly exalts Jesus.
8. We Are All About Growing God's Kingdom - Tracking growth measures effectiveness. We purposefully set goals and measure progress.
9. We Maintain An Attitude Of Learning - We seek to learn from others and incorporate a variety of methods in our teaching.
10. We Are Known For What We Are For, Not What We Are Against - We will lift up the salvation of Jesus and His power to transform lives through the leading of His Spirit.